The Schillinger Symposium - Schedule
- Friday 7th September 2007
- Dr Jeremy Arden opens conference.
- Dr Warren Brodsky
- Joseph Schillinger: music science or musical science fiction.
- Break and preparation of room for concert.
- Jonathan Powell
- Piano recital of Schillingerís music.
- Drinks, discussion, debate and another chance to see the exhibition.
- Saturday 8th September 2007
- Dr Ilya Levinson
- Systematic Gershwin: evidence for the Schillinger System in Gershwinís Porgy and Bess.
- Dr Jeremy Arden
- Rhythm master class part 1
- Three Strange Angels
- Rhythm master class part 2
- David Mason
- Piano recital of Schillinger inspired music.
- Dr Jeremy Arden ends the conference.
Site designed, built and hosted by oxfordmusic.net
The Schillinger School of Music is grateful for the support of Rosalie Coopman.